At Dmac Media, we understand that cost of third level education can be high for families across Ireland and we want to help ease that burden. New for 2022, the Dmac Media Bursary Award offers three bursary awards worth €1500 each to go towards college expenses of 3rd Level Entrants pursuing a career in Website Design and Development. Simply download and complete the application form below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org to enter.
First year college entrants attending a Third Level Institution in the Republic of Ireland, and whose course content contains website design or website development modules.
Applications are currently open and can be submitted by downloading and completing the form below and emailing to email@example.com. As part of the entry form you are required to fill in a short paragraph on each of the application areas.
Tell us a little about what inspired you to choose a career in the website design & development sector.
Tell us how you intend to shape the future using the Internet.
Tell us what winning this award would mean to you.
Completed applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Canvassing will disqualify.
Digital Marketing Manager
Accounts & Content Writing
1. The nominees are confined to first year college entrants attending a Third Level Institution in the Republic of Ireland, and whose course content contains website design or website development modules. The competition will be advertised both locally and nationally via print and radio advertising to generate awareness.
2. The nominees must provide proof of their full time third level education or proposed education for 2022/23.
3. Cash will not be given to the successful nominees – payment will be made by cheque only to the college or institution for registration or other 2022/23 fees or refunded to members on receipt of paid fees for 2022/23.
4. Applications will be reviewed by our judging panel and shortlist of final applications created.
5. Applicants are restricted to one entry per person. Multiple applications will not be considered.
6. Applicants making the shortlist will be notified by Dmac Media and agree to be included in local & national press, social media, and website photographs. Additionally, successful applicants may be asked for a short testimonial for Dmac Media.